By being our representative, you help us expand our skill training programmes to your local area thereby working with us to achieve our mission.
As a representative you get to:
- develop and implement independent Skill For All (SFA) skill training programmes and activities that aligns with our mission and goals.
- identify and engage with partners, government agencies and other organizations to support our programmes.
- build relationships within your local area by engaging with local leaders and influencers to promote our programmes.
- coordinate and organize events such as training workshops and other activities to raise awareness about our mission and programmes.
By becoming one of our representatives, you get the opportunity to:
- make meaningful impact in people’s lives within your area by helping them improve their skills.
- build relationships with a wide range of people and organizations which can be valuable for networking and career development.
- you gain experience in aspects of non-profit management, and program development.
- work with dedicated people to achieve a common goal which is a very rewarding experience.
To become a representative, click on the apply button below and fill in the details and we will contact you,