Join our team of volunteers who are committed to helping us achieve our goal of making skill development open, accessible and free by:
- helping to organize and run training sessions and workshops.
- assist with admin tasks.
- teaching or mentoring individuals in specific skills and also assisting with fundraising and connecting with potential beneficiaries and partners.
As a volunteer, you get to enjoy amazing benefits like:
- making positive impact in the lives of individuals and the society at large.
- gain valuable experience and skills like teaching, project management etc.
- build connections with other volunteers and staffs.
- you also get to learn more about the society.
To become one of our volunteers, click on the link below to apply